How do I determine if I am covered under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA)?

Video Transcription:

Under Longshore Act, in order to be entitled to coverage, the injured employee must meet the situs and status requirements. You may contact the Office of Workers’ Compensation programs to ask them as they will give you informal advice, otherwise you should contact an attorney specializing in the Longshore Act.