What if an employer fails to pay me as required by the Defense Base Act (DBA)?

Video Transcription:

If the employer fails to pay an injured worker on the defense based act, they need to immediately file an LS203 claim for compensation with the Department of Labor, if they hadn’t already. If they don’t know how to do this, they need to speak with an attorney, experienced under the defense based act. In order to that for them. Once filed, there are other means to obtain compensation. The first is going through an informal conference through the Department of Labor. And if it’s not resolved at that point, to then refer the claim to the administrative law of judges.