What if the parties to the claim are unable to resolve their dispute(s) informally under the Defense Base Act (DBA)?

Video Transcription:

Under the Defense Base Act, if the parties are unable to informally resolve their disputes, then the matter will be referred to an administrative law judge who will hold a formal hearing and issue a decision in order. If either party disagrees with the decision in order they may appeal that to the Benefits Review Board and thereafter to the appropriate Circuit Court of Appeals./div>