What should I do if I get injured at work if covered by the Defense Base Act (DBA)?

Video Transcription:

You should immediately report the injury to your supervisor. You might be required to fill out a notice of injury or a first report of injury. Then seek medical attention. Obtain documentation of your visits to the medic, as this might be important evidence later on in your case.